Each August and January, our New Member social invites interested women to learn more about our organization. Membership in The Junior League of Daytona Beach is open to women of all races, religions, and national origins who share in our commitment to volunteerism and to improving our community.
Interested women are encouraged to obtain membership information by contacting our league office. Thank you so very much for your interest!
The Junior League of Daytona Beach
122 South Palmetto Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The benefits of being a member of Junior League can range from member to member. Everyone joins for their own personal reasons. Here are some of the benefits our members have shared with us:
- Networking with other women
- Training for effective community leadership including: advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
- Working with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Life long friendships
- Knowing that you made a change in someone’s life
- Access to community leaders and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
- Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues around the world.